Knanaya Catholic Women's Forum of North America
The Knanaya Catholic Women’s Forum will be a platform for women to meet, share ideas, organize, strive, strengthen, reflect, and empower their value in the Knanaya community.
To empower women, sustain our cultural heritage, and share our resources to help needy Knanaya women.
Aims and Objectives
Share knowledge and expertise and provide leadership roles from the women’s perspective with KCCNA.
- Create a community network for women and support them in the challenging task of assimilating Indian Knanaya culture in North America.
- Bridge the gap between women of all ages
- Promote career advancement, networking and leadership among Knanaya women
- Improve family relations and promote a healthy, supportive environment for Knanaya Catholic Women
- Encourage women to seek help when facing hardship or abuse
- Inculcate Knanaya culture in our children
- Organize gatherings among all members of KCWFNA units maintaining unity and good communication
- Establish the growth of local K.C.W.F. units where ever needed
- Award scholarships, medals, stipends, educational aids and loans to deserving candidates/organization